The Economics Department at LMU Munich, CESifo, and the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) invite you to a joint conference by
• Incentives, Management and Organization (IMO)
• Entrepreneurship Economics (ENT)
in Munich, 8-9 September 2022. The conference will be in person. We will change to a fully virtual format on the same dates if required by the Covid-19 situation.
Incentives, Management and Organization (IMO) covers areas such as organizational economics, personnel economics, management and productivity, incentives and contracts, bounded rationality, and behavioral economics.
Economics of Entrepreneurship (ENT) covers entrepreneurship and institutions, financing entrepreneurship (venture capital/business angels), experimentation and entrepreneurship, job creation and entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship in the theory of the firm, and entrepreneurship from an industrial organization perspective.
The two groups have joined forces to explore issues of common interest and facilitate exchanges between researchers with overlapping interests. All papers will be considered for joint and parallel sessions.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday 27 April 2022. Draft papers are also welcome.
Submission Link: https://ifo-cesifo-events.org/frontend/index.php?sub=122
FUNDING AND TRAVEL:
- Please indicate whether or not you would require travel and/or accommodation funding and whether you would be willing to act as a discussant on the program.
- Accommodation expenses will be covered for successful applicants. Participants are encouraged to fund their travel expenses from other sources, as only limited funding is available.
- Where financial support is offered, this will be in accordance with CEPR and CESifo Expense Guidelines.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE FOR INCENTIVES, MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION
- Oriana Bandiera, London School of Economics and CEPR
- Morten Bennedsen, University of Copenhagen, INSEAD and CEPR
- Guido Friebel, Goethe University Frankfurt and CEPR
- Maria Guadalupe, INSEAD and CEPR
- Marco Ottaviani, Bocconi University and CEPR
- Andrea Prat, Columbia University and CEPR
- Catherine Thomas, London School of Economics and CEPR
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP ECONOMICS
- Luigi Guiso, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) and CEPR
- William Kerr, Harvard Business School
- Danielle Li, MIT Sloan
- Lars Persson, Research Institute of Industrial Economics and CEPR
- Fabiano Schivardi, Luiss University, EIEF and CEPR
- Yossi Spiegel, Coller School of Management ‒ Tel Aviv University, CEPR, and ZEW
- Florian Englmaier, LMU Munich, CESifo, and CEPR
For queries regarding submission and conference logistics, please contact the CESifo Conference office ([email protected]) or check the conference website.